The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with Roger O. Egeberg
High resolution Quicktime (2,912,331 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (291,890 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (1,476,498 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (266,849 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 20 seconds
- 1991-07-30 (July 30, 1991)
- Egeberg, Roger Olaf
- Interviewer: Rehm, Diane
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with Roger O. Egeberg. Transcript. (July 30, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- So some of the first money to come didn't come to a medical school; it went to the California Medical Association. Wasn't
that bright? And next to the California Hospital. And they became part of the program. They saw that we didn't have
horns or tails, and we started to work together pleasantly.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: