The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with Karl Yordy
High resolution Quicktime (2,213,695 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (211,225 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (1,188,360 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (203,396 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 15 seconds
- 1991-09-04 (September 4, 1991)
- Yordy, Karl
- Interviewer: Whaley, Storm
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with Karl Yordy. Transcript. (September 4, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- Schools that had strong traditions of reaching out to the community and really viewed themselves as playing a role with the
broader community found this new role rather comfortable and found it, in fact, one that was able to facilitate a lot of the
things which they'd been thinking about anyway.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: