The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with Paul Sanazaro
High resolution Quicktime (3,944,654 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (386,223 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (2,033,004 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (341,732 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 26 seconds
- 1991-07-31 (July 31, 1991)
- Sanazaro, Paul J.
- Interviewer: Rehm, Diane
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with Paul Sanazaro. Transcript. (July 31, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- I thought, to me, I don't know if it's exciting, but important, the most important thing that RMP did was to put in
place, which is still in place, in the United States intensive care units for heart disease patients, the coronary care units
and the training of personnel for that, and specialized equipment for that. That probably was its greatest technical contribution
to patient care.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: