The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with Charles Flagle
High resolution Quicktime (4,649,886 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (263,949 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (2,674,720 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (256,459 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 20 seconds
- 1991-09-12 (September 12, 1991)
- Flagle, Charles
- Interviewer: Lindberg, Donald A. B.
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with Charles Flagle. Transcript. (September 12, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- It was a well-orchestrated program and it resulted in the creation of the Maryland High Blood Pressure Commission, which is
still in existence and still operating for purposes of implementing some of the results of that five-year study of coordination.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: