The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with Arthur E. Rikli
High resolution Quicktime (3,482,079 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (294,898 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (3,304,720 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (299,780 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 24 seconds
- 1991-07-25 (July 25, 1991)
- Rikli, Arthur E.
- Interviewer: Whaley, Storm
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with Arthur E. Rikli. Transcript. (July 25, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- I think the Regional Medical Programs really built an active bridge between the medical school and the providers of health
care, not only in their immediate area, but out in the rural areas, as well. So that the Regional Medical Program still has
that benefit in most of the communities and regions where they were set up originally.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: