The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with Paul G. Rogers
High resolution Quicktime (3,864,691 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (376,220 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (2,017,623 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (376,568 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 29 seconds
- 1991-08-14 (August 14, 1991)
- Rogers, Paul G.
- Interviewer: Lindberg, Donald A. B.
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with Paul G. Rogers. Transcript. (August 14, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- I think they were for broadening, as I recall. They thought it should be broadened, as long as we had the facilities, and
that network of people working together, we thought it should be applied to increase health care generally, although, as we've
talked about, the first emphasis was categorical on those three diseases.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: