The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with John S. Zapp
High resolution Quicktime (1,445,159 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (165,647 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (818,029 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (172,125 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 13 seconds
- 1991-09-23 (September 23, 1991)
- Zapp, John S.
- Interviewer: Lindberg, Donald A. B.
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with John S. Zapp. Transcript. (September 23, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- I think one of the things that was. . .that led to the demise of the Regional Medical Programs was the competition from other
more identifiable programs within the Public Health Service and HEW that it had to compete with.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: