The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with Robert Q. Marston
High resolution Quicktime (2,415,624 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (288,303 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (1,334,650 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (280,521 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 21 seconds
- 1991-09-23 (September 23, 1991)
- Marston, Robert Q.
- Interviewer: Lindberg, Donald A. B.
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with Robert Q. Marston. Transcript. (September 23, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- I think this idea of cooperative arrangements is difficult for a government such as ours, and it's uneven in terms of
its receptivity. It does allow people to look at the elephant and see what it is that they want to see.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: