The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with William L. Kissick
High resolution Quicktime (2,590,199 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (256,965 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (1,384,501 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (261,504 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 20 seconds
- 1991-09-13 (September 13, 1991)
- Kissick, William L.
- Interviewer: Lindberg, Donald A. B.
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with William L. Kissick. Transcript. (September 13, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- I think we had the right concept, but we didn't understand the culture. I think that now that we have a quarter-century
under our belt since Regional Medical Programs, that all we've got to get is the Congress to enact them all over again,
and this time around we'll do a better job.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: