The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with T. Franklin Williams
High resolution Quicktime (855,900 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (1,431,304 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (812,044 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (1,393,499 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 1 minute, 2 seconds
- 1991-07-26 (July 26, 1991)
- Williams, T. Franklin
- Interviewer: Rehm, Diane
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with T. Franklin Williams. Transcript. (July 26, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- DIANE REHM: Dr. Williams, what do you think we can learn from the RMP experience?
- T. FRANKLIN WILLIAMS: Well I think we can learn as some of the things I've already been emphasizing I think...I think
we can learn that we can go much further than we often have in improving the care of people with various conditions through
some organized efforts at consultation and especially at education, both professionals and the public. And secondly, I think
we...I felt we learned that we could organize effective approaches at the regional or statewide levels in whatever the natural
groupings are, whichever, regional or statewide, and that we can really do what the original purpose of the RMP was stated
to be; that is to translate our latest knowledge into care of patients.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: