The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with Irving J. Lewis
High resolution Quicktime (451,404 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (740,545 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (429,291 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (730,338 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 32 seconds
- 1991-09-06 (September 6, 1991)
- Lewis, Irving J.
- Interviewer: Whaley, Storm
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with Irving J. Lewis. Transcript. (September 6, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- STORM WHALEY: You were in at the beginning and almost at the end of this chapter in history that we call the Regional Medical
Programs. What do you think we may have learned from this chapter?
- IRVING J. LEWIS: I've been trying to communicate to you the idea that what we should have learned...what we should have
learned is that we can't fix up the health care system, whether we're talking finance or organization or manpower
whatever unless we have effective regional health authorities. Which would be a descedent of what we were trying to do at
Regional Medical Programs.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: