The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with Philip Lee
High resolution Quicktime (428,871 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (726,910 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (414,597 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (720,331 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 32 seconds
- 1991-09-17 (September 17, 1991)
- Lee, Philip R.
- Interviewer: Lindberg, Donald A. B.
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with Philip Lee. Transcript. (September 17, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- DONALD A. B. LINDBERG: Karl Yordy said that this was originally imagined to be a $500 million a year operation. Is that your
- PHILIP LEE: Well I think so. We were thinking, you know, there were some very large ideas in those days. You had the [?] neighborhood
health centers. We were thinking very expansively about those as a way of inner city and rural poverty areas. The Regional
Medical Programs was this network all over the country for dissemination and for improving the quality of care.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: