The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with William D. Mayer
High resolution Quicktime (393,893 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (651,270 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (389,055 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (649,577 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 29 seconds
- 1991-10-03 (October 3, 1991)
- Mayer, William D.
- Interviewer: Lindberg, Donald A. B.
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with William D. Mayer. Transcript. (October 3, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- WILLIAM D. MAYER: The regions of this country are so different that I don't think the feds can lay on a mandate that will
work. I think the regions have to develop them themselves conceptually, and anything that can be done to stimulate that,
I think, is in the right direction. That's why I was so optimistic in 1965 when I wrote John Russell originally about
RMP, because I saw it as a mechanism to really make a difference.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: