The Florence R. Sabin Papers
- [Scenic Colorado photograph sent by Sabin as Christmas card]
High resolution version (2,513,306 Bytes)
- On back of this photograph Sabin wrote: "Dear Miss Eusey, My card is late but it brings my best love--thanks so much for
your good letter. I shall keep it and treasure it. The Pictorial Review luncheon was delightful--Dr. Flexner said that it
was the most delightful occasion of this sort that he ever attended. He made a delightful speech, as did Mrs. Vincents. Dr.
Flexner said that he was a feminist and treated women exactly as he did men. Which was very nice, I think. With a very merry
Christmas, Florence R. Sabin."
- Sabin always sent Christmas cards with photographs of Colorado scenes.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (85,898 Bytes)
- [Sabin, Florence R.]
- Original Repository: Smith College. Sophia Smith Collection. Florence Rena Sabin Papers
- Courtesy of Smith College.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- At the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, 1925-1938
- Box Number: 30
- Folder Number: 4
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: