The Florence R. Sabin Papers
- And Then. . .Public Health: A History of Health in Denver
- "A History of Health in Denver" summarizes the entire progress of the Sabin bills, and tells readers how much their
support is still needed to continue good public health services.
- NOTE: Each page of the original pamphlet is a different length.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 5 (427,374 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1950
- Denver (Colo.). Bureau of Health and Hospitals
- Original Repository: Smith College. Sophia Smith Collection. Florence Rena Sabin Papers
- Reproduced with permission of the City of Denver Boards and Commissions.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Public Health
- Exhibit Category:
- Sabin's Third Career: Public Health in Colorado, 1939-1951
- Box Number: 22
- Folder Number: 3
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: