The Florence R. Sabin Papers
- Cellular Reactions to Fractions Isolated from Tubercle Bacilli
- In this article, Sabin summarized the current state of knowledge about the effects of dead tuberculosis bacteria on the disease
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 25 (2,520,455 Bytes)
- 1932-04 (April 1932)
- Sabin, Florence R.
- Periodical: Sabin, Florence R. "Cellular Reactions to Fractions Isolated from Tubercle Bacilli." Physiological Reviews XII, 2
(April 1932): 141-165. Article. 25 Images.
- American Physiological Society
- Reproduced with permission of the American Physiological Society.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- At the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, 1925-1938
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: