The Florence R. Sabin Papers
- Tuberculosis Pericarditis, with Effusion; Repeated Tappings; Bacilli in the Exudate; Recovery
- This article is Florence Sabin's only clinical study, conducted during her internship at Johns Hopkins Hospital in 1901.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 2 (220,918 Bytes)
- 1902-05 (May 1902)
- Sabin, Florence R.
- Periodical: Sabin, Florence R. "Tuberculosis Pericarditis, with Effusion; Repeated Tappings; Bacilli in the Exudate; Recovery."
Woman's Medical Journal XII, 5 (May 1902): 108-109. Article. 2 Images.
- Hackedorn Publishing Company
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- Roads Less Traveled: College and Medical School, 1889-1900
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: