The Florence R. Sabin Papers
- Studies of Living Human Blood Cells
- In this article, Sabin gives a very detailed description of how to prepare stained slides of living human blood cells, and
explains what can be learned about blood-cell life cycles with such studies.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 13 (2,503,802 Bytes)
- 1923-09 (September 1923)
- Sabin, Florence R.
- Periodical: Sabin, Florence R. "Studies of Living Human Blood Cells." Bulletin of the Johns Hopkins Hospital XXXIV, 391 (September
1923): 277-288. Article. 13 Images.
- Johns Hopkins University
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- On the Faculty at 'The Hopkins', 1902-1925
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: