The Florence R. Sabin Papers
- "Lateral View of Medulla Sheet" [Plate VI]
High resolution version (15,201,684 Bytes)
- Sabin proved herself as an exacting anatomical investigator with this manual, published the year after she received her M.D.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (265,355 Bytes)
- Sabin, Florence R.
- Brodel, Max
- Monograph: Sabin, Florence R., and Max Brodel. "Lateral View of Medulla Sheet" [Plate VI]. An Atlas of the Medulla and Midbrain.
Friedenwald Company, 1901. Drawing. Excerpt. Monograph. 1 Image.
- Friedenwald Company
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- Roads Less Traveled: College and Medical School, 1889-1900
- An Atlas of the Medulla and Midbrain (1901)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Drawings (visual works)
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: