The Mike Gorman Papers
- How Many Reasons Are There in Your Life to Take Your High Blood Pressure Medication Everyday?
High resolution version (18,139,486 Bytes)
- These are two public service announcements prepared by the National High Blood Pressure Education Program. Gorman was director
of Citizens for the Treatment of High Blood Pressure, and served on the NHBPEP's coordinating council.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (277,637 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- National High Blood Pressure Education Program (U.S.)
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- New Campaigns: Fighting High Blood Pressure and Glaucoma, 1973-1988
- Box Number: 5
- Folder Number: 19
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Fliers (printed matter)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Citizens for the Treatment of High Blood Pressure, 1973-1988
- SubSeries: National High Blood Pressure Education Program, 1975-1987
- Folder: Coordinating Committee meeting, April 29, 1977
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: