The Mike Gorman Papers
- Procedural Steps in the Setting Up of a National Committee to Prevent Glaucoma
- In this outline, directed to Tony Fiskett, Gorman provided a strategy for getting both legislators and eye-care professionals
involved in the new organization.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 2 (159,947 Bytes)
- 1983-09-13 (September 13, 1983)
- Gorman, Mike
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Legislation as Topic
- Health Care Reform
- Exhibit Category:
- New Campaigns: Fighting High Blood Pressure and Glaucoma, 1973-1988
- Box Number: 9
- Folder Number: 12
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Series: National Initiative for Glaucoma Control, 1949-1989
- Folder: Origins of NIGC, 1981-1984
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: