The Fred L. Soper Papers
- 'Ubiqueteers' J.H.U. School of Hygiene and Public Health
High resolution version (30,336,676 Bytes)
- Soper is pictured at the right end of the middle row.
- After several years working on hookworm disease in Brazil, Soper spent a year of leave in Baltimore, earning a Master's
of Public Health at Johns Hopkins University.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (633,340 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Between 1922 and 1923
- Johns Hopkins University
- Courtesy of Fred L. Soper.
- Reproduced with permission of Sylvia Eggleston-Wehr and Johns Hopkins University.
- Exhibit Category:
- Biographical Information
- Box Number:
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Photographs, 1911-1973
- Folder: Miscellaneous Photographs
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: