The Fred L. Soper Papers
- Boletim De Inspecoes Do Guarda
High resolution version (25,932,314 Bytes)
- Captured from Soper's field manual, this is the Yellow Fever Service report form that Brazilian inspectors used. The title
translates to "Officer's Record of Inspection."
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (678,033 Bytes)
- 1943-02-09 (February 9, 1943)
- Soper, Fred L.
- National Yellow Fever Service of Brazil
- Monograph: Soper, Fred L., and National Yellow Fever Service of Brazil. "Boletim De Inspecoes Do Guarda." Manual of Instructions.
Volume 1, Antilarval Service. [Brazilian Ministry of Health], 9 February 1943. P. I-B-5. Chart. 1 Image.
- [Brazilian Ministry of Health]
- Reproduced with permission of the Brazilian Ministry of Health.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Yellow Fever
- Health Surveys
- Exhibit Category:
- Fighting Yellow Fever and Malaria in Brazil, 1928-1942
- Box Number: Bound Volumes
- Folder Number: 58
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Charts (graphic documents)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Volumes
- Folder: Manual of Instructions, National Yellow Fever Service of Brazil
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: