The Fred L. Soper Papers
- Paris Green in the Eradication of Anopheles Gambiae: Brazil, 1940; Egypt, 1945
- Soper reflects on the unnecessary and costly delays experienced in these anti-malaria campaigns, including those instances
in which he caused delays.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 7 (762,595 Bytes)
- 1966-12 (December 1966)
- Soper, Fred L.
- Periodical: Soper, Fred L. "Paris Green in the Eradication of Anopheles Gambiae: Brazil, 1940; Egypt, 1945." Mosquito News 26,
4 (December 1966): 470-476. Article. 7 Images.
- Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association
- Reproduced with permission of the American Mosquito Control Association.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Mosquito Control
- Exhibit Category:
- World War II: Typhus Fever and Malaria in the Mediterranean
- Box Number:
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Reprints, Lectures, and Speeches, 1924-1974
- Folder: 1966-1967
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: