The Fred L. Soper Papers
- [Fred L. Soper and Alexander W. Burke crossing a bridge to investigate an area where yellow fever occurred without the Aedes
High resolution version (10,877,660 Bytes)
- Though a senior Rockefeller Foundation representative by 1934, Soper spent considerable time in the field, verifying reports
of unexpected disease occurrences.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (355,823 Bytes)
- Sawyer, Wilbur A.
- Courtesy of the Rockefeller Archive Center.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Fighting Yellow Fever and Malaria in Brazil, 1928-1942
- [Fred L. Soper and Alexander Burke crossing a bridge to inspect the site of a yellow fever infection near Coronel Ponce, Mato
Grosso, Brazil] (June 18, 1934) (in The Wilbur A. Sawyer Papers)
- Box Number:
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Photographs, 1911-1973
- Folder: Photos from the Rockefeller Archive Center
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: