The Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Papers
- [Albert Szent-Gyorgyi in an academic procession at the University of Szeged, Hungary]
High resolution version (3,860,916 Bytes)
- In 1973, Szent-Gyorgyi returned to Hungary for the first time since 1947. He was awarded an honorary doctorate from the University
of Szeged, where he had been chair of the medical chemistry department from 1931 to 1944.
- This photograph was used in a lecture entitled "Albert Szent-Gyorgyi; Scientist and Humanist" given by Andrew G. Szent-Gyorgyi
at Marosvasarhely, Hungary on April 23, 1999.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (142,478 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Courtesy of Andrew G. Szent-Gyorgyi.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Categories:
- Biographical Information
- The Institute for Muscle Research, 1947-1972
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: