The Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Papers
- [Aerial view of the Marine Biological Laboratory at Woods Hole, Massachusetts] (image 1)
High resolution version (14,599,969 Bytes)
- The building where Szent-Gyorgyi worked is to the right in the photo, across from the shorter pier. The photographer, Dr.
Delbert Philpott, managed the electron microscope at Woods Hole and served as unofficial staff photographer for Szent-Gyorgyi's
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (290,519 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1958
- Philpott, Delbert E.
- Reproduced with permission of Delbert E. Philpott.
- Exhibit Category:
- The Institute for Muscle Research, 1947-1972
- [Aerial view of the Woods Hole, Massachusetts area looking northwest from Nobska Point] [ca. 1958]
- [Aerial view of the Marine Biological Laboratory at Woods Hole, Massachusetts] (image 2) [ca. 1958]
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: