The Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Papers
- [Aerial view of the Marine Biological Laboratory at Woods Hole, Massachusetts] (image 2)
High resolution version (15,831,759 Bytes)
- The large building in the center of the photo is where Szent-Gyorgyi worked. The photographer, Dr. Delbert Philpott, managed
the electron microscope at Woods Hole and served as unofficial staff photographer for Szent-Gyorgyi's lab group.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (319,680 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1958
- Philpott, Delbert E.
- Reproduced with permission of Delbert E. Philpott.
- Exhibit Category:
- The Institute for Muscle Research, 1947-1972
- [Aerial view of the Woods Hole, Massachusetts area looking northwest from Nobska Point] [ca. 1958]
- [Aerial view of the Marine Biological Laboratory at Woods Hole, Massachusetts] (image 1) [ca. 1958]
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: