The Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Papers
- [Albert Szent-Gyorgyi's Lasker Award statuette]
High resolution version (10,178,161 Bytes)
- Szent-Gyorgyi was given a Lasker Award in 1954 for his work on the biochemistry of muscle tissue.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (212,065 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Philpott, Delbert E.
- Reproduced with permission of Delbert E. Philpott.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Awards and Prizes
- Exhibit Categories:
- Biographical Information
- The Institute for Muscle Research, 1947-1972
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: