The Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Papers
- [Albert Szent-Gyorgyi working at his desk in Szeged, Hungary]
High resolution version (17,909,665 Bytes)
- Szent-Gyorgyi was the subject of an article in the Hungarian magazine "Buvar" after the announcement of his Nobel
Prize in October 1937.
- NOTE: The item scanned appears to have been blown up from a smaller print, or a slide.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (328,901 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- November 1937
- Original Repository: National Library of Medicine. Prints and Photographs Collection
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: B024344
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Categories:
- Biographical Information
- Szeged, 1931-1947: Vitamin C, Muscles, and WWII
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: