The Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Papers
- [Autographed portrait of Albert Szent-Gyorgyi]
High resolution version (9,346,228 Bytes)
- Szent-Gyorgyi at the Marine Biological Laboratory. Portrait is autographed. The NLM catalog card notes that the "picture
[was] received through Mr. B. Balassa, NLM staff." Photo by Edwin Gray, Falmouth, Mass.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (229,404 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Gray, Edwin
- Original Repository: National Library of Medicine. Prints and Photographs Collection
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: B024348
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Categories:
- The Institute for Muscle Research, 1947-1972
- Biographical Information
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: