The Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Papers
- [Albert Szent-Gyorgyi lecturing at a symposium] (image 1)
High resolution version (5,673,392 Bytes)
- Szent-Gyorgyi liked to use props such as this giant test tube when he lectured. His colleague and friend Michael Kasha later
described this presentation as "the ballet of Albert Szent-Gyorgyi."
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (114,244 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1976
- Philpott, Delbert E.
- Original Repository: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute. Marine Biological Laboratory. Library
- Reproduced with permission of Delbert E. Philpott.
- Exhibit Categories:
- The National Foundation for Cancer Research, 1973-1986
- Biographical Information
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: