The Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Papers
- [Delbert Philpott and Andrew Szent-Gyorgyi admiring their first successful electron micrograph of a protein crystal]
High resolution version (4,809,651 Bytes)
- The caption on the photograph reads, "Delbert Philpott and Andrew Szent-Gyorgyi admiring the first electron microscope
picture ever taken of a protein crystal that they succeed in taking."
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (102,336 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. late 1950s
- Original Repository: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute. Marine Biological Laboratory. Library
- Courtesy of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute. Marine Biological Laboratory. Library.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- The Institute for Muscle Research, 1947-1972
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: