The Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Papers
- [Albert Szent-Gyorgyi at his work bench at the Woods Hole Marine Biological Laboratory]
High resolution version (10,350,498 Bytes)
- Szent-Gyorgyi's enthusiasm in the lab, and the accompanying disorder of his work bench, became legendary among his co-workers.
- This image is part of a series of photographs taken for possible use in "Research Center for the Life Sciences" [1954-1956],
a publicity brochure for the Marine Biological Laboratory.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (231,214 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1954-1956
- Marine Biological Laboratory
- Original Repository: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute. Marine Biological Laboratory. Library
- Reproduced with permission of the Marine Biological Laboratory.
- Exhibit Category:
- The Institute for Muscle Research, 1947-1972
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: