The Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Papers
- [Eva Szent-Gyorgyi measuring tension changes in preserved muscle tissue at the Woods Hole Marine Biological Laboratory]
High resolution version (8,625,162 Bytes)
- Szent-Gyorgyi's younger cousin Andrew and his wife Eva were members of the Woods Hole research team from 1948 to 1962.
- This image is part of a series of photographs taken for possible use in "Research Center for the Life Sciences" [1954-1956],
a publicity brochure for the Marine Biological Laboratory. It appeared on the cover of the brochure.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (239,863 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1954-1956
- Marine Biological Laboratory
- Original Repository: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute. Marine Biological Laboratory. Library
- Reproduced with permission of the Marine Biological Laboratory.
- Exhibit Category:
- The Institute for Muscle Research, 1947-1972
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: