The Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Papers
- [Albert Szent-Gyorgyi and his laboratory staff at the University of Szeged, Hungary]
High resolution version (4,488,662 Bytes)
- Szent-Gyorgyi with his laboratory staff at the University of Szeged, at about the time they were mass-producing vitamin C
- Front row: Margaret Zetenyi (secretary), Bela Gozsi (pharmacologist), Albert Szent-Gyorgyi with dog, Dr. Erno Annau; Middle
row: Dr. Joseph Svirbely (American research associate), Edit Joo (laboratory aide), Mrs. Nelly Szent-Gyorgyi, Ilona Banga;
Back row: Bruno Straub (medical student), Koloman Laki (medical student), Dr. Alexander Szalay (physicist).
- NOTE: The original photograph is blurry.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (126,848 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1933
- Courtesy of Ralph Moss.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Categories:
- Biographical Information
- Szeged, 1931-1947: Vitamin C, Muscles, and WWII
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: