The Arthur Kornberg Papers
- Inorganic Polyphosphate in Vibrio cholerae: Genetic, Biochemical, and Physiologic Features
- Number of Image Pages:
- 7 (970,080 Bytes)
- 2000-12 (December 2000)
- Ogawa, Nobuo
- Tzeng, Chi-Meng
- Fraley, Cresson D.
- Kornberg, Arthur
- Periodical: Ogawa, Nobuo, Chi-Meng Tzeng, Cresson D. Fraley, and Arthur Kornberg. "Inorganic Polyphosphate in Vibrio cholerae: Genetic,
Biochemical, and Physiologic Features." Journal of Bacteriology 182, 23 (December 2000): 6687-6693. Article. 7 Images.
- American Society for Microbiology
- Reproduced with permission of the American Society for Microbiology.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Escherichia coli
- Vibrio cholerae
- Exhibit Category:
- Astonishing Machines of Replication: Stanford, 1970-Present
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Folder: [Selected articles collected by NLM]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: