The Arthur Kornberg Papers
- [Arthur Kornberg in front of White House with Donald S. Fredrickson]
High resolution version (4,229,610 Bytes)
- Kornberg and Fredrickson are leaving the White House after Kornberg and Earl Stadtman (following behind) received the National
Medal of Science.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (306,908 Bytes)
- 1980-02 (February 1980)
- Original Repository: History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: A027403
- Courtesy of the History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Awards and Prizes
- Exhibit Category:
- Astonishing Machines of Replication: Stanford, 1970-Present
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Slides (photographs)
- Physical Condition:
- Folder: [Selected photographs gathered from the Images from the History of Medicine]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: