The Arthur Kornberg Papers
- [Arthur Kornberg]
High resolution version (21,077,517 Bytes)
- The National Library of Medicine requested this autographed portrait at the time of Kornberg's receipt of the Nobel Prize.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (289,441 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Original Repository: History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: B016625
- Courtesy of the History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Categories:
- The Synthesis of DNA, 1953-1959
- Biographical Information
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Folder: [Selected photographs gathered from the Images from the History of Medicine]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: