The Edward D. Freis Papers
- [Edward Freis and Gina Kolata]
High resolution version (11,727,384 Bytes)
- In 1979, Freis and Gina Bari Kolata co-wrote a book on blood pressure aimed at laymen. Entitled, "The High Blood Pressure
Book: A Guide for Patients and their Families," it was designed to reinforce the advice and treatment of patients'
doctors. On reverse, Freis handwrote the note, "Gina Kolata and me, 1980, after we wrote the book."
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (270,449 Bytes)
- Courtesy of Susan Freis.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- The VA Cooperative Study and the Beginning of Routine Hypertension Screening, 1964-1980
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: