The Edward D. Freis Papers
- The Changing Outlook in Essential Hypertension
- In this essay, Freis reviewed the progress made in the chemical treatment of hypertension--much of it by his group at the
Veterans Administration--since the 1930s.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 7 (695,667 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Freis, Edward D.
- Periodical: Freis, Edward D. "The Changing Outlook in Essential Hypertension." Hypertensive Cardiovascular Disease 1, 1 ():
280-285. Article. 7 Images.
- [F. A. Davis Co.]
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Antihypertensive Agents
- Exhibit Category:
- The VA Cooperative Study and the Beginning of Routine Hypertension Screening, 1964-1980
- Box Number: 7
- Folder Number: 10
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings and Lectures, 1942-2002
- SubSeries: Articles and Essays, 1942-2001
- Folder: Ca - Ch, 1958-86
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: