The Edward D. Freis Papers
- Fundamentals of Management of the Hypertensive Patient
- This essay encapsulated the diagnosis and treatment process developed by Freis over his long career, including use of diuretics
and step-care therapy with antihypertensive drugs.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 10 (946,102 Bytes)
- Freis, Edward D.
- Periodical: Freis, Edward D. "Fundamentals of Management of the Hypertensive Patient." Clinical Therapeutics 2, Suppl. A (1979):
1-10. Article. 10 Images.
- [Excerpta Medica]
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Antihypertensive Agents
- Exhibit Category:
- The VA Cooperative Study and the Beginning of Routine Hypertension Screening, 1964-1980
- Box Number: 7
- Folder Number: 20
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings and Lectures, 1942-2002
- SubSeries: Articles and Essays, 1942-2001
- Folder: F - G, 1960-79
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: