The Edward D. Freis Papers
- Hemodynamic Changes in Hypertension
- In this essay, Freis discussed the physiological impact on the heart and arteries due to hypertension. He also discussed the
effect of diuretics, which reduce plasma volume.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 7 (655,995 Bytes)
- 1961-03 (March 1961)
- Freis, Edward D.
- Periodical: Freis, Edward D. "Hemodynamic Changes in Hypertension." The Medical Clinics of North America 45, 2 (March 1961): 239-245.
Article. 7 Images.
- W. B. Saunders Company
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- The Veterans Administration Hospital and Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1949-1964
- Box Number: 7
- Folder Number: 21
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings and Lectures, 1942-2002
- SubSeries: Articles and Essays, 1942-2001
- Folder: Ha - Hemodynamic (C), 1951-79
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: