The Edward D. Freis Papers
- Hemodynamics of Hypertension
- This review of the then-current knowledge of hemodynamics, written at the request of imminent hypertension researcher Irvine
Page, is now considered a classic work in the history of hypertension.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 28 (3,349,787 Bytes)
- 1960-01 (January 1960)
- Freis, Edward D.
- Periodical: Freis, Edward D. "Hemodynamics of Hypertension." Physiological Reviews 40, 1 (January 1960): 27-54. Article. 28 Images.
- [American Physiological Society]
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- The Veterans Administration Hospital and Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1949-1964
- Box Number: 7
- Folder Number: 23
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings and Lectures, 1942-2002
- SubSeries: Articles and Essays, 1942-2001
- Folder: Hemodynamics - Hypertension (A), 1960-95
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: