The Edward D. Freis Papers
- The Treatment of Mild Hypertension
- One of many articles Freis wrote to provide diagnosis and treatment guidelines for family physicians, this is a good example
of his clear writing style and his own views of realistic treatment goals.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 17 (2,161,573 Bytes)
- 1975-05 (May 1975)
- Freis, Edward D.
- Periodical: Freis, Edward D. "The Treatment of Mild Hypertension." Medical Times 103, 5 (May 1975): 63-79. Article. 17 Images.
- [Karachi, Hamdard (Waqf) Laboratories]
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Antihypertensive Agents
- Family Practice
- Exhibit Category:
- The VA Cooperative Study and the Beginning of Routine Hypertension Screening, 1964-1980
- Box Number: 7
- Folder Number: 42
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings and Lectures, 1942-2002
- SubSeries: Articles and Essays, 1942-2001
- Folder: Tre (M) - Tri, 1944-82
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: