The Edward D. Freis Papers
- High Blood Pressure: New Light on a Hidden Killer
- This popular article highlights recent research on the dangers of hypertension, including the VA Cooperative Study.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 4 (321,093 Bytes)
- 1971-06 (June 1971)
- Galton, Lawrence
- Periodical: Galton, Lawrence. "High Blood Pressure: New Light on a Hidden Killer." Reader's Digest 98, 590 (June 1971): 65-68.
Article. 4 Images.
- Reader's Digest Association
- Reprinted with permission from the June 1971 Reader's Digest. Copyright (c) 1971 by The Reader's Digest Assn., Inc.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Antihypertensive Agents
- Exhibit Category:
- The VA Cooperative Study and the Beginning of Routine Hypertension Screening, 1964-1980
- Box Number: 6
- Folder Number: 7
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings and Lectures, 1942-2002
- SubSeries: Works about Freis, 1952-2002
- Folder: Galton, Lawrence - "High Blood Pressure: New Light on a Hidden Killer," Reader's Digest, 1971 Jun
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: