The Edward D. Freis Papers
- [Edward Freis accepting the Kober Lecture certificate at Georgetown University School of Medicine]
High resolution version (9,966,251 Bytes)
- Freis was asked to present the 1972 Kober Lecture (named for Dr. George M. Kober, Dean of Georgetown School of Medicine 1901-1928).
The lecture was titled "The Challenge of Hypertension."
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (117,589 Bytes)
- Courtesy of Edward D. Freis.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Awards and Prizes
- Exhibit Category:
- The VA Cooperative Study and the Beginning of Routine Hypertension Screening, 1964-1980
- Box Number: 4
- Folder Number: 4
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Scrapbooks, 1926-2004
- Folder: Scrapbook 2 [photographs], 1942-53
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: