The Edward D. Freis Papers
- [Edward Freis with laboratory rats at the VA Hospital]
High resolution version (20,509,837 Bytes)
- Freis is shown visiting some of the animals used in hemodynamics and hypertension research at the VA Hospital. The photo--with
rats cropped out--was used in a brochure about the Washington Heart Association's research grants.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (248,752 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1974
- Reni Newsphotos, Inc.
- Courtesy of Edward D. Freis.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Animals, Laboratory
- Exhibit Category:
- The VA Cooperative Study and the Beginning of Routine Hypertension Screening, 1964-1980
- Box Number: 5
- Folder Number: 34
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Scrapbooks, 1926-2004
- Folder: Scrapbook 25 [photographs], 1974
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: