The Edward D. Freis Papers
- [Edward Freis, 1971 Lasker Award Winner]
High resolution version (9,848,857 Bytes)
- Portrait of Freis at the time of his Lasker Award.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (102,547 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Albert and Mary Lasker Foundation--Albert Lasker Awards Archives, 1944-. National Library of Medicine, History of Medicine
Division, Modern Manuscripts Collection (MS C 415). Box 7-2.
- Courtesy of Edward D. Freis.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Awards and Prizes
- Exhibit Category:
- The VA Cooperative Study and the Beginning of Routine Hypertension Screening, 1964-1980
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: