The Edward D. Freis Papers
- [1971 Lasker Award winners with Michael DeBakey and Mary Lasker]
High resolution version (25,420,271 Bytes)
- Photo of Freis (far left) with fellow Lasker Award winners Seymour Benzer, Sidney Brenner, and Charles Yanofsky (front row),
and Michael DeBakey and Mary Lasker (back row).
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (301,788 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Albert and Mary Lasker Foundation--Albert Lasker Awards Archives, 1944-. National Library of Medicine, History of Medicine
Division, Modern Manuscripts Collection (MS C 415). Box 2-1.
- Courtesy of Edward D. Freis.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Awards and Prizes
- Exhibit Category:
- The VA Cooperative Study and the Beginning of Routine Hypertension Screening, 1964-1980
- [1971 Lasker Award winners] 
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: